The Sasbadi Group is a well-established Education Solutions Provider based in Malaysia. Established in 1985, we have been growing progressively throughout the years; today, we have become one of the leading academic publishers within the country. We are also the authorized and exclusive partner of LEGO Education for Malaysia and Brunei Darussalam since 2005. And in 2011, we began to develop online learning solutions for teachers and students nationwide. In tandem with our rapid business expansion, we are constantly on the lookout for dynamic, ambitious, and highly-motivated individuals to fill various positions in our organisation. We provide good career growth opportunities, on-the-job training, and attractive benefits.
Do you enjoy working in an environment surrounded by books and educational materials?
Do you subscribe to the idea that learning need not be boring and it can actually be fun… through playing? Or do you believe you possess the skill to convince even an uninterested student to buy a book or two to read (and learn)?
Read on if your answer is 'Yes' to any of the above questions…
We are growing and we are on an expansion path.
Oh yes, before we proceed any further, some brief background on us - we are a leading education solutions provider listed on the Main Market of Bursa Malaysia Securities Berhad. Established in 1985, we are recognised for our unique blend of creativity in product design and sensitivity towards user experience. Today, our products span across the full spectrum of education faculty focusing on the areas of contents creation, digital solutions development and distribution of hands-on learning tools.
We are inviting interested candidates to be part of our exciting team and to grow with us.
If you think you are the right candidate for the listed positions, please fill out the application form immediately. If you are not applying for the listed positions, please deposit your resume with us to explore where you may fit in at Sasbadi in the near future.
- Responsible for developing and conducting courses on STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics) education for children from pre-school level and above
- Retired teachers or lecturers are welcome to apply
- Prior experience in managing pre-school children will be added advantage
EDITOR (ENGLISH LANGUAGE)
- Responsible for writing and editing educational titles for the subject of English Language for primary, secondary and tertiary levels
- Creative, meticulous and resourceful
- Prior working experience in web application development, database design or back-end logic will be an added advantage
- Good interpersonal and communication skills, self-motivated and strong passion for the education industry
- Willingness to travel is essential
- School leavers are encouraged to apply
- Responsible for maintaining good records and control of inventory movements
- At least five (5) years of experience in a similar position
- Experience in managing up to 50 staff and warehouse space of approximately 62,000 square feet
Interested candidates are invited to e-mail your resume to email@example.com